WordCamp Romania is a non-profit event run by a group of volunteers. This conference brings together people with the same passion to learn about WordPress, to create new connections or strengthen the existing ones.
WordCamp is a conference that focuses on everything related to WordPress. It is frequented by people, from beginners in blogging to WordPress developers and consultants. WordCamp Romania is committed to offering a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all. Sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, etc. come together to realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
WordCamp Romania will be a two day event in the Aula Magna, University of Timisoara. It promises to focus on all the quality content covering topics related to WordPress.
- Saturday, June 28th – WordCamp Conference Day, 9am to 6pm.
- After party at 9 pm at Club D’Arc Unirii Square No. 5, Timisoara
- Sunday, June 29th – WordCamp Leisure Day, 10 am to 8 pm.
The conference will be held at the PressLabs office found at Spl. Tudor Vladimirescu 12 AP 3, Timisoara, for people to relax and develop a social network with the others. A city tour is also organized for 2-3 hours with Timisoara tour guide.
What to expect:
- Special guests from Romania and elsewhere for a one day conference
- An opportunity to meet Romanian WordPress community
- A platform to exchange thoughts
- Finding future employment
- A party with an open bar
- A guided tour of Timisoara.
- Finding the next cooperation agreement
The idea of the event is to bring together people of different communities, but same passion, to exchange ideas and establish connections to broadcast their network forward. An event like this in such a beautiful city certainly promises to be a special one, with the involvement of casual WordPress users, developers, experts and designers.
To be a part of this thriving open-source community, and for further details on Registration, Please visit, http://central.wordcamp.org/wordcamps/wordcamp-romania/