QA Analyst with Automation Testing
Vadodara Indore Remotely
We are looking to hire a skilled Software Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure software or product quality in both functional and the UI perspectives for our company. You will be responsible for designing test cases by understanding requirements in depth, execution of prepared test cases, bug reporting and management. To ensure success as a Software Tester, you should have in-depth knowledge of Software Testing Fundamentals, how to execute testing methodologies in efficient way and strong documentation skills.
1. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
2. Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
3. Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate.
4. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
5. Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business.
6. Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to ensure a successful, high quality user experience
7. Review user stories with business analysts, designers and developers to ensure tests are appropriate to demonstrate that delivered solution meets agreed requirements
8. Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
1. Detailed understanding of Software Testing Lifecycle
2. Good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution
3. Defects reporting, review and management
4. Demonstrable experience in SDLC methodology such as waterfall, SCRUM, or agile methodologies
5. Hands-on experience in Testing Web/Mobile/iPad applications
6. Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
7. Ability to work independently, or in cross functional team
8. Have ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
9. Able to work with geographically dispersed teams
10. You’re familiar with Jira or other process management tools that help make our jobs easier and more productive
11. Good to have automation skills to reduce work efforts
12. Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role
13. You believe in delivering back to community and you do contributions toward it
1. Strong communication skills
2. Requirement Gathering
3. Preparing estimate
4. Agility and quick learner
5. Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
6. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
7. Should have a high level of energy working as an individual contributor and as a part of team
8. Good command over verbal and written English communication
9. Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything