Personal information that we collect and process
a) Collection of your personal information
In general, you may browse through our website without providing any personal information about yourself. However, we may collect information such as:
- Information that you provide when you visit our website or when you register on our website e.g. name, email-id, company, location/country, and phone number
- Information about your device/computer and about your visit(s) to and use of this website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your device’s operating system, browser type, and web beacons
b) Use of your personal information
As part of pre-contractual and/or contractual obligations, we may process your personal information for:
- Answering any inquiries, requests or queries you may submit on our website
- Enabling you to download certain resources
- Enabling you to access certain exclusive content
We may also use the personal information you share with us, for:
- Internal record keeping
- Data analysis
- Maintaining and improving the website as well as to ensuring its security
- Periodically send promotional emails about our services, products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting
- Recruitment purposes (when you submit a resume or a job application online)
- Compiling aggregate statistics regarding the use of the website
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes; we may contact you by email, phone, or mail; we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
These purposes are justified by our legitimate interest to make sure that you enjoy the experience when visiting our website and interacting with us.
Storage of your personal information
We collect, store, and process information on servers around the world and may access that information globally. If you are located in the European Union, please note that your personal information may be transferred out of, or stored outside, the European Economic Area. The privacy protections in these jurisdictions may not be equivalent to those in Europe. However, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to be protected through adequate safeguards.
Sharing of your personal information
Helios does not share your personal information with affiliates, partners, service providers, group entities and non-affiliated companies except:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- When we have your permission
- Under the following circumstances:
- We may share information with affiliated entities/subsidiaries/partners for legitimate business purposes
- We may provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Helios under strict confidentiality agreements (these entities may use your personal information to help Helios communicate with you about offers from Helios and for other legitimate business purposes)
- We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions or other bodies where required for compliance with legal requirements
- We may use the information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to protect or enforce Helios’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for the safety of Helios or associated parties
- We may share information about you if Helios is acquired by or merged with another company
Helios will not be liable for any unsolicited information provided by you.
Consequences of not providing personal information
If you choose not to provide your personal information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to route you to your desired personnel or services. It is important to note that your decision to provide personal data is voluntary.
Security and integrity of your personal information
Helios uses various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect the personal information we collect, use or transfer from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, you should be aware that, due to the open and unsecured character of the Internet, Helios cannot be responsible for the security of transmissions of the personal data over the Internet.
Retention of your personal information
When you fill in a contact form, download content or make subscription through the website, we will maintain your personal information unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You can engage with us through various social media channels. When you engage with us through in such a way, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such a platform.
We may provide social media features on our website that enable you to share Helios’s information with your social networks and to interact with Helios on various social media channels. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media channels with which you interact to make sure you understand how the information provided by you could be used or shared by those channels.
We may periodically change this policy to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. We expect most such changes to be minor. The changes can be viewed here or elsewhere on this site. Your continued usage of this website will mean you accept those changes. This policy was last updated on May 10, 2019.
- If you are located in Europe: Route du Village 4 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
- If you are located in the United States: 1601 Fifth Ave Suite 1100 Seattle, WA 98101, USA
- If you are located in the Asia Pacific: 802 Iscon Atria 2, Gotri Road, Vadodara – 390021, Gujarat, India