Our client is a global leader in fleet management, ELD, Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Insurance, connected vehicles and also a leading provider of hardware and software for telematics and real-time visibility for over the last 14 years.
They are established in Africa, Europe, and South-East Asia and are operational in 26 countries worldwide. They required a software to collect data from ELD – Electronic Logging Device, and to keep track of their drivers’ records
“The solution helped drivers complete their task with ease, kept them empowered and focused, improved communication and retention while reducing accidents and protecting them from false accident claims.”
- Solution to track RODS (Record of Duty Status) & HOS (Hours of Service)
- User-friendly and advanced record keeping module
- Monitoring of large-sized fleets
- Ability to monitor and track customer requests
- Automation to reduce paperwork for drivers & fleet managers
- Monitoring of engine, speed, odometer reading etc.
- Steep learning curve for learning about ELD, RODS & HOS
- Recording HOS (hours of service) due to different time zones
- Establishing & maintaining communication in real time
- Enhances driver productivity: Easy-to-use mobile app helps drivers complete more tasks quicker and thus keeps them focused and empowered.
- Ensures seamless job completion: Provides all the information needed by drivers to complete their job at one place and also allows them to easily submit proof of job completion.
- Improves driver communication: Helps drivers easily access their daily schedules, accept new jobs once they are free and communicate information with their dispatchers without interruption.
- Keeps drivers safe on the road: Ensures drivers aren’t overworked by updating work-logs and improves safe driving with AI-powered camera footage & driver scorecards.
- Reduces accidents with real-time alerts: Gives visibility of blind spots to drivers using smart cameras and alerts them of any potential danger in real-time via voice messages.
- Protects drivers from false claims: Records driver activities with smart cameras and the footage can be used to prove that drivers were not at fault in an accident.