About the Project
Our client is a leading global hardware and software provider for ELD, Fleet Management, Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Insurance Telematics Services since last 14 years. They are established in Africa, Europe, and South-East Asia and operational in 24 countries worldwide. They required a software to collect data from ELD – Electronic Logging Device, and to keep track of drivers’ records.
- Solution to track RODS (Record of Duty Status) & HOS (Hours of Service)
- User-friendly and advanced record keeping module
- Monitoring of large-sized fleets
- Ability to monitor and track customer requests
- Automation to reduce paperwork for drivers & fleet managers
- Monitoring of engine, speed, odometer reading etc.
- Steep learning curve for learning about ELD, RODS & HOS
- Recording HOS (hours of service) due to different time zones
- Establishing & maintaining communication in real time
- Solution for fetching local time zones based on default standard time zone
- Messaging features for communication, updates & avoiding disturbance
- Fault monitoring for detection of faults in fleet vehicles