About the Project
Our client, based out in the Netherlands, is an expert in the concrete technology domain and develops Decision Support Tools (DSTs) that provide construction organisations with insight and control of construction material (at just one glance). They are renowned for offering services like asset management, concrete remote sensoring, durability testing, conservation plans, thermal stressing, seismic testing, forensic engineering, damage expertise and inspection.
They were looking to build a solution that dealt with construction material science. The project started way back in 2007 with a requirement of building a data analytics/graph for concrete compressive strength. Later, this solution was upgraded to a SaaS based web application with IoT enabled features.
- SQL Server
- Develop a SaaS based web application with IoT enabled features
- Real-time monitoring & measurement of concrete compressive strength
- Measurement of hydration temperature evolution
- Understanding the infrastructure that involved multiple sites consisting of 20-30 sensors (each)
- Monitoring every sensor that generated readings at every 5 seconds (with parameters like temperature, humidity, wind flow, etc.)
- Developing an application that processed large volume of unstructured data with configured parameters from different sources and converting them into structured one
- Developed a robust system that monitored concrete strength in real-time
- Configured internet-connected sensors that fetch data related to temperature and moisture
- Automated alarm system integration with Email & SMS
- Automated system for temperature regulation
- Integrated the document and finance management module