Wordcamp, Orlando will have tracks of speakers lined up for design, development, business and general user talks. Attendees can look forward to curated discussion panels and hands on workshops to level up your skills.
The event is basically for WordPress experts and beginners to come and learn new things, talk WordPress with friends, old and new and work with people who build the tools that each one of us uses on regular basis.
- Friday, 5th December, 2014
- Saturday, 6th December, 2014
- Friday, 6th December – 8:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Saturday, 7th December – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- WordCamp Orlando will be held at the UCF Rosen School of Hospitality
Rosen School of Hospitality
9907 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Following tracks will be discussed at the event:
- Designing a process that gets things done – Karena Kreger
- WordPress JSON REST API – Ivan Lopez
- The basics of hosting – Cal Evans
- Common and Helpful actions and filters explained – Topher DeRosia
- The theme customizer – David Wood
- Plugin-Play – Elizabeth Pampalone
- Using WordPress for online publishing – Erik Lindgren
- How to grow your blogs traffic and revenue – Syed Balkhi
- Furthr your career – Josh Pollock
- Working remotely – Lenny Gale
The schedule is subject to change, and an up to date schedule will be posted at the event.
For further information on the registration and tickets, please visit http://2014.orlando.wordcamp.org/